10 October 2022 #
We are pleased to announce the October update.
In this update:
- Added two more Take Profit targets for a total of 5
- Simplified trading types into two main categories : Classic and Breakout . More on this in this doc – Main signal types
- KEY LEVELS – New addition to the Brutal Scalps indicator, key levels are a new tool that will help us brutalize the charts. More info on the Key Levels page.
- Take profit lines will now follow the trade until all take profits are hit or signal hits Stop Loss
- Added the ability to remove cascading signals. More info on the Cascading signals page.
- Added background to active trades . Green for longs, Red for Shorts\
- Quality of life improvements – removed un necessary settings
12 September 2022 #
-Added the HMA Baseline as an additional condition . This will strengthen the decision making process both on the algo side and on the trader side due to the visual representation.
Default Baseline colors that helps identify the trend on the current chart:
Deep purple – strong bullish
Light purple – light bullish
Yellow – Neutral(avoid trades)
Light red – light bearish
Deep red – strong bearish
-Normal and Strong signals are now better differenciated
-Added the last 10 Trades breakdown in the Last trade panel. This will help you decide at a glance if the pair, timeframe and the general market are compatible with your current Brutal Scalps Settings.
-Some alerts have been corrected for ease of use.
-Temporarily removed Supply and demand untill redesign is finished.
04 Aug 2022 #
– Added a new trade filter that will add on the strength of the conditions needed to enter a trade.
– Added peak profit for the last trade; multiplied by the leverage used in the settings.
– Added last open trade table that is clearly stating the entries, take profits and stop loss for the last trade.
– Quality of life improvements in the Settings panel.
12 July 2022 #
8 July 2022 #
– Added tp/sl plots when signals are identified
– Users can now change the tp sl style on the style tab
– Added trend table: Users can now select the TF for the trend and have a quick view on the trend in the same chart, this is a huge help in validating signals
– Users can change the position of the Trend box and the background color/transparency
– Order blocks are now corrected , Order blocks display in different colors if bullish or bearish and correctly stop plotting when they are mitigated.
– Improved signal logic
29 June 2022 #
– Added Swing detection based on ATR (Having both levels activated colors the channel)
– Added volume condition to bullish and bearish signals
– Added supply and demand areas (Work still in progress)
– Added more switches
– Some minor color changes
10 June 2022 #
MVP launch, main features launch and initial open beta